This is the privacy statement for EnergyStock B.V. (EnergyStock), Concourslaan 17, 9727 KC, Groningen, the Netherlands, registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 02092814. With this privacy statement, EnergyStock informs those persons whose data EnergyStock processes (individual concerned) of the type of personal data being processed and why, the storage periods and the rights of the individual concerned.
What type of information is collected by EnergyStock and why?
EnergyStock uses personal data for several different legal reasons:
- The use of personal data may be necessary to ensure that an agreement concluded between EnergyStock and her customers is implemented properly.
- EnergyStock may use personal data for legitimate interests, for example, ensuring activities such as customer meetings are recorded or handling of responsible disclosure notifications.
In doing so, EnergyStock always applies the principle that personal data are processed lawfully, properly and transparently as far as you are concerned. Furthermore, EnergyStock will only process personal data if the same objective cannot be achieved in a different manner.
EnergyStock stores personal data as long as EnergyStock deems it necessary, in order, among other things, to fulfil its relationship with you satisfactorily, to ensure EnergyStock's security in general terms, to be able to comply with applicable legislation (including legislation relating to retention of documents) and, otherwise, to enable EnergyStock to carry out its business activities. If you have any questions about specific storage periods for certain types of personal data, please email our data protection officer firstname.lastname@example.org.
EnergyStock uses appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data and to help prevent information being stolen, misused, accessed without authorisation, provided, amended or destroyed. For example, EnergyStock stores personal data on computer systems with restricted access and in controlled environments.
Rights of the individual concerned (data subject)
As the individual concerned, you have the following rights:
- Right to information about the processing: what is happening with your personal data and why?
- Right of access: you have the right to ask EnergyStock to show whether EnergyStock is processing your personal data, and if so, which.
- Right to rectification: EnergyStock shall ensure that personal data used are, and remain, accurate. You may ask EnergyStock to correct or supplement data.
- Right to be forgotten: you have the right to ask EnergyStock to remove your personal data. It is then EnergyStock's responsibility to determine whether that request is justified. This may be the case if the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they have been processed or the personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to ask EnergyStock to restrict the processing, for example, if the data are incorrect or processing is unlawful.
- Right to object: you have the right, for reasons relating to your specific situation, to object to the processing of your personal data. EnergyStock will cease processing unless there are compelling, legitimate grounds for processing which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms.
If you wish to exercise one or more of these rights, you can do so by emailing our data protection officer email@example.com. EnergyStock will, as soon as possible, but in any event within one month of receipt of the request, provide information regarding the actions taken by EnergyStock in response to the request. EnergyStock may extend this period by two months in relation to the complexity of the request or the number of requests EnergyStock receives; you will be informed by EnergyStock if this is the case.
EnergyStock will try to work with you to find a fair solution if you have a complaint about or a problem with the use of your personal data. However, if you feel that EnergyStock has not been able to help, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
If EnergyStock uses your personal data following your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
EnergyStock uses functional cookies on this website. Functional cookies are necessary for the website to work properly. The company Google also places a cookie via the website as part of its Analytics service. EnergyStock uses this service to see how visitors use the website. Refer to the Google Code-website for more information on the cookies that are placed by Google Analytics. More information about how to enable, disable and remove cookies can be found in the instructions and via the Help function of your browser.
Changes to the privacy statement
If necessary, EnergyStock can adapt this privacy statement and it is therefore advisable to check EnergyStock's website regularly for the most recent version. If EnergyStock updates its privacy statement, EnergyStock will revise the date following 'last updated' at the bottom of the privacy statement. If there are significant changes to the privacy statement or to the way in which EnergyStock uses personal data, EnergyStock will inform you before these come into force.
If you have any questions relating to the use of personal data, please send an email to our data protection officer firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 16 November 2018