This service is specifically developed for traders to profit from gas price fluctuations in the market. With this trading service you can benefit from spot volatility and capture intrinsic as well as extrinsic value. The characteristic of the volatility trading service is to capture value of daily trading blocks with limited within day flexibility.
- Capture extrinsic and intrinsic value
- Fixed trading blocks, flat nominations
- Limited within day re-nomination possibilities
- Volume and capacity defined for multi-cycle use
- Ratio: 1:1:220 (SI:SO:WGV), adjustable to specific needs
- No withdrawal and injection curve in place
- Possibilities for gas in place at end and start date
All our firm services are available at the TTF and the Flange. The Accelerator service is only available at the TTF. Services are offered on bilateral basis and via auctions.
Lead times are based on GTS regulations, with a minimum lead time of 30 minutes. For handling at TTF, an additional 30 minutes lead time is applicable.
A reduction of the additional lead time to less than 30 minutes is expected to be applicable as from 1 April 2017.
Services can be booked upfront with a maximum time-to-service that depends on the duration of the requested service. As an indication, you can take the following guidelines into account.
|Duration of the service||Bookings period, within:|
|One until seven days||1 week before the Start Date|
|One until four weeks||1 Month before the Start Date|
|One until three months||Quarter before the Start Date|
|Three until six months||Half year before the Start Date|
|More than half year||One year before the Start Date|