EnergyStock is pleased to publish the auction details and procedure details of the Spring Auction 2015 consisting of 3 different services which will be auctioned in 3 separate auctions on 10 March 2015.
To serve customers as much as possible each service has been developed to capture specific market values. These services can be used to capture intrinsic value as well as extrinsic value driven by respectively spreads on the forward curve and spot volatility.
- The Spring Flex 2015 service is especially designed to capture extrinsic value as well as intrinsic value. In total 450,000 MWh will be auctioned at the TTF for a period of 4 months starting at April 1st 2015. The 28 tranches will each consist of an injection and withdrawal capacity of 30 MWh/h and a working gas volume of 16,071 MWh. The service is filled for 2/3rd at the start and end date.
- The Slow Motion TTF 2015 service is especially designed to capture intrinsic value. In total 648,000 MWh will be auctioned at the TTF for a period of 9 months starting at July 1st 2015. Each of the 10 tranches will consist of an injection capacity of 30 MWh/h during the summer period and withdrawal capacity of 30 MWh/h during Q1 2016. The working gas volume will be in line with the capacities and has a maximum of 64,800 MWh per tranche.
- The Slow Motion Flange 2015 service is a working gas volume only service, especially designed to optimize customers portfolio by capturing more intrinsic and extrinsic value. In total 150,000 MWh will be auctioned at the flange for a period of 9 months starting at July 1st 2015. Each of the 10 tranches will consist of 15,000 MWh working gas volume.
Please find more information in the auction detail and procedure files:
- EnergyStock Auction - Slow Motion Flange 2015
- EnergyStock Auction - Slow Motion TTF 2015
- EnergyStock Auction - Spring Flex 2015
Note that we have made some modifications to the services compared with previous information we have submitted. The Spring Flex 2015 has a larger amount of working gas volume and will be filled for 2/3rd at start and end date. The Slow Motion Flange 2015 will have a later start date ( July 1st ) and a factor “Y” will be auctioned similar to the Slow Motion TTF service.
EnergyStock is taking a leading role by providing innovative solutions. In order to be able to make the most value out of this service auctioned, EnergyStock not only offers the services for a market based fee, but also gives the opportunity of altering the services to meet customers specific needs by offering additional injection and withdrawal capacity. The fee for these add-ons can be negotiated upfront the auction and contracting of these add-ons will be conditional to awarding of the according service in the auction.